Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 96 daytona u can see in my pic i got t tops but the top the front window has 2 plastic like trim things i am missing the passenger side one what is that call and where could i find one?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
No pic, But i get what your meaning. The part you seek is the windshield molding. And its no longer serviced ( not available ) You have to get one from the junkyard. They're extremely hard to find.
The part can be found starting with the 1985 model year and right up to the 1989-90 model year of the Laser/Daytona car line,

If you do find one at a wrecker pull all of the moldings even off the doors and the mirrors as well as they too are hard to come by as well. I've seen lots of people looking for them even on here.The more spare parts you have the better off you are for your car trust me I've been hoarding parts like mad because the cars are getting harder to find in the wreckers yard.I even resorted to buying salvage cars for spares.The parts I don't want or have to much of I list here.

I just checked to salvage records they show one in the state of Florida with T-tops. It's an 1989 Shelby.

I'll try to find out more info on it for you maybe it'll go to a salvage yard and we can get some one from here living in Florida to get parts who knows?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Heres one it's a 1989 w/t-tops

Date of wreck: Dec 29th 2011

Title: Salvage only

Pic of 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby Front View

1989 Daytona Shelby frnt.JPG

Pic of 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby Rear Side View

1989 Daytona Shelby Rear.JPG

You need to find where this ended up. Maybe some fellow TD'r on here from the northern part of Florida. Can check to see where this car ended up going to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts