Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, a quick question regarding the trim surrounding the radio/ HVAC bezel.

I just picked up a woodgrain speedo bezel from a Lebaron and it looks great, went to get the matching radio/ HVAC bezel and noticed that the part that butts up to the center console is different (flat where on my Daytona, there is a u-shape).

Does anyone know if this is the case with all Lebarons, off the one's I've seen in local boneyards, they all seem to be flat on the bottom. And if so, is there any car that utilized the same center cousole the Daytona does?

Thanks

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
i wna say the lebarons were different until 92 when they started sharing the interior with the 92-93 daytonas. the laser and the daytona in 84-86 shared interiors and then 87-89 shared interiors only with other daytonas and then 90-91 shared only with themself

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
The 1987-89 Lebaron center dash woodgrain trim over the radio had 2 different styles: one for the convertible and the other for the hardtop. If you need either I have them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The 1987-89 Lebaron center dash woodgrain trim over the radio had 2 different styles: one for the convertible and the other for the hardtop. If you need either I have them.
Do you know which one matches with the Daytona? I need the one that had the u-shaped goove out of the bottom. If you have that one, I will take it :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts