Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an electric fuel pump assembly with sending unit for an 86 GLH power train I am putting in my 84 Rampage. I have a new Turbo fuel tank but no pump. I'm in Canada but would pay shipping from US no problem. Any help is appreciated. **** at [email protected]m

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I'm looking for an electric fuel pump assembly with sending unit for an 86 GLH power train I am putting in my 84 Rampage. I have a new Turbo fuel tank but no pump. I'm in Canada but would pay shipping from US no problem. Any help is appreciated. **** at [email protected]
Welcome!
I don't have one for you but wanted to let you know that 1988-1990 Omni/Horizon TBI sending units fit, as they seem easier to find than the GLH sending unit. The TBI fuel pump is low pressure so you will need a turbo pump to go with it. Even the complete 88-90 Omni fuel tank fits but it sounds like you have that covered. Good luck! Lets see some picturres.

Thanks
Randy

·
Super Moderator
11,773 Posts
you'll wanna know there was 2 diff sender / pickups for the L body
the early ones had a small pump in the tank and the main pump hung where the filter goes - it was pretty loud
later ones moved the main pump into the tank with the sender

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info. I am still looking. May have to go with inline pump and the Rampage pick up / sending unit. Pics will come when it is running.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts