Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Pentastar drivers! I’ve had to sadly put my 86 to rest but before I did I took off most, if not all, of the goodies.
Bunch of things for sale. Aluminum valve cover with Chrysler turbo on it , same as the air box, all of the dash vents glove box etc, lights, air dam, Bosh pilot lights, arm rest with sliding arm rest when emergency lever is activated. All door parts and front door window glass, and many other things.
Write me if needing any parts. Interior is blue
Thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
Do you have the door plastics? The peace between the vinyl door and the window itself I forget what it is called. Will probably be interested in other stuff as I am trying to restore glhs number 396.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi Pentastar drivers! I’ve had to sadly put my 86 to rest but before I did I took off most, if not all, of the goodies.
Bunch of things for sale. Aluminum valve cover with Chrysler turbo on it , same as the air box, all of the dash vents glove box etc, lights, air dam, Bosh pilot lights, arm rest with sliding arm rest when emergency lever is activated. All door parts and front door window glass, and many other things.
Thanks
Good floor pans for the front, LOL.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Landtug cool on 396! I’m sure I have parts you can use . Try it again it should work now contacting me

·
Registered
116 Posts
And thank you in the compliment. It's been tuff finding slot of the plastics as they are not made any more but slowly and surely I'll get there. Still needs a paint job though haha

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wish I would have posted the car dismantling before doing so I would have been more then happy to get the plastics. They were in great shape. You are correct you will get there slowly but surely. What color is your car?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I wish I would have posted the car dismantling before doing so I would have been more then happy to get the plastics. They were in great shape. You are correct you will get there slowly but surely. What color is your car?
It's the original black with grey interior as it's a GLHS but pretty sure I have a good match for redying parts.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks
I need the wiring harness pinouts to the power module.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Power module connector I have. This is the one next to the battery , not under the kickpanel ( logic module)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Are you in Washington state?
I will get some pictures of it and you can let me know if it is what you need

1 - 20 of 45 Posts