Turbo Dodge Forums banner

86 glh parts

USA 
5K views 55 replies 19 participants last post by  Dieselmann33 
#1 ·
Hi Pentastar drivers! I’ve had to sadly put my 86 to rest but before I did I took off most, if not all, of the goodies.
Bunch of things for sale. Aluminum valve cover with Chrysler turbo on it , same as the air box, all of the dash vents glove box etc, lights, air dam, Bosh pilot lights, arm rest with sliding arm rest when emergency lever is activated. All door parts and front door window glass, and many other things.
Write me if needing any parts. Interior is blue
Thanks

#54 ·
By any chance do you have a red horn pad?
Hi Pentastar drivers! I’ve had to sadly put my 86 to rest but before I did I took off most, if not all, of the goodies.
Bunch of things for sale. Aluminum valve cover with Chrysler turbo on it , same as the air box, all of the dash vents glove box etc, lights, air dam, Bosh pilot lights, arm rest with sliding arm rest when emergency lever is activated. All door parts and front door window glass, and many other things.
Thanks

#56 ·
Thanks
Do you have the console by any chance?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.