Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned the car for almost 2 years, I bought it from the original owner. It's been a CA car all it's life so no rot. There is some surface rust where the paint has peeled. This is my daily driver it has about 176k on it. I have all the original parts on it still, koni's, wheels, engine, trans etc. I also have the original Shelby owners manual, fog light covers and koni shock adjusters. I picked it up with a blown head gasket and installed an NOS head with all new gaskets and seals. I also replaced the water pump, timing belt & tensioner, alternator, fuel filter and lines. I have over 2k in receipts. Only mods are MP logic module, TU 3" swingvalve, AFR meter & electronic boost controller. I still have all the stock parts. I also have a complete decal set w/windshield decal and a NOS Mobil 1 valve cover plate. The car runs great and passes CA smog but it could use some paint & interior work.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
I hate when cars like this come up for sale but they are on the otherside of the country... This was just what i was looking for.. :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
Its a 98 Mustang GT. It has a little over 100k miles on it. It just passed smog (registered untill Mar 09) and it runs really well, new clutch, brakes all around, starter, recent tune-up. The "CHECK ENGINE" light is not on. Also new tires which I got within a year and a half ago. Kelly blue book estimate = $5500-$6000.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts