Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As seen at SDAC the last 5 years.
86 GLHS #441 car has 41000mi and can be had with origional TII engine or TIII, trans is 350 geared 568. Needs replacement hood installed and dent
in cowl fixed (hood blew open). Car is in good shape and has been a southern car all its life. Went [email protected] w/TIII & [email protected] w/TII best 60' is 1.71
Pics at Index of /omni

$10,000 Including all parts to return it to stock or $15,000 including enough
TIII parts to build 3 engines and trans and have spares.
Including Delivery within 500mi of Memphis.
Andy Stachar 901-619-5643

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
With a t3 and its a 1-500 glhs. Plus all original drivetrain. If it looks good its worth it.
But rules say he can ask what he wants to ask. Definitely post some pics.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I'm sorry to see you're selling Andy. For those criticizing the price, this is a sweet car...definitely worth the money.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Complete low mile numbered shelby running 12's for 10k? sounds like a good deal to me. I think any numbered shelby in this condition should sell for more than 7. Bump for an awesome car!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all for the compliments!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not need to sell, but will for the correct $$$$$$.
Want to build a real race car.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Have you bumped your head, got a fever, has the doc only gave you a month to live.....what is wrong with you boy. You have came this far and you give up and want to sell the hot rod now. We havent even began to make the the thing to run right yet. If you really have the got that sick and really want to sell it.......I call dibs on a tranny!!!!LOL

·
Registered
11 Posts
beautiful car i couldnt think of a better way to spend $10 000 ..awesome job on the motor its like a diamond in a jewlery box

·
Registered
116 Posts
beautiful car i couldnt think of a better way to spend $10 000 ..awesome job on the motor its like a diamond in a jewlery box
believe me it wasn't easy fitting that diamond in that jewelry box either! But we had fun:drinking:

·
Registered
28 Posts
that is a serious car...a "S" car locally sold for 11g's and it had over 120g's on the odometer,mostly stock, but the car was completely restored>>>your car is most definitely worth it>>good luck with the sale.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts