Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to sell my '86 Turbo Z. Car is in excellent shape. I bought it from a guy off here in January of '07. I drove it back from Atlanta, GA. Since then i have been over to ruston, LA numerous times, Fort Walton Beach, FL. Car drives with no problems at all. Body is in perfect shape with normal chips here and there. Was repainted in '04. Car has approximately 35000 on a rebuild. Has the modified log intake with intercooler added. Fast burn heads. MP computer. Spools 14 lbs with no problem. A555 tranny. Shelby valve cover. Signature Shelby steering wheel. Car has tons of mods. 4 wheel disc brake with brake proportioning valve. Car stops on a dime. I have personally been completely through the interior of this car installing a new under dash wiring harness and complete stereo system. All new components with Kicker amps and Kicker Comp subs. Over $1500 in the system alone. Also installed 17" wheels with tires. About 30% tread left on tires, but have a brand new set of tires to go with it. I have 8 crab wheels, all in great shape with 4 brand new tires mounted and balanced that goes with the sale. Also i have another '86 turbo Z for a parts car. No title on the parts car, and it is ragged, but it is complete. No pics of it, but its a 5 speed with cloth interior and power nothing lol. But it is all there. Perfect parts car. Anyway, looking to get $5000 obo for both cars w/stereo system, or $4500 obo w/o system. Car is located 20 miles east of Jackson, Mississippi. My email is [email protected] for any questions or you can PM me. Thanks for looking!

Doug

· Registered
289 Posts
That's an interesting intercooler setup. I'll have to google this "modified log setup" and how exactly to intercool a pull-through design. It doesn't look easy. Good luck selling the car too... Looks to be in good shape.

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This setup has been talked about before. It was a company that modified the intake. You send your factory intake in and they exchange it with the kit that included the intercooler and pieces necessary for the conversion.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.