Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 87 TII LM from a Daytona Shelby Z here, was reman'd in '93. PN is R5233540.

I'd like to get 60 plus shipping for it.

I will also have the wiring harness out of the same car for sale soon, all plugs should be intact, but not 100% sure, will double check when it is out of car.

100 plus shipping is what I'd like to get out of that.

Also have an 89 TII harness from a Lebaron GTC, needs an injector harness plug put on, and I believe some other things. I'd like to get 60 plus shipping for that one.

I am also parting the aforementioned 87 Shelby Z. Post part wants/needs here and I will get back to you when I can.

·
Registered
52 Posts
87 t2 LM

just wondering if you still have the LM from your 87 shelby z, its the one in the kick panel right? if you do please let me know Im am intrested. also what is shipping on that to zip code 91411 van nuys CA. and I can assume its a good unit of course. thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do still have the LM, the one from the kick panel. As far as i know the unit is good, car ran before the radiator plugged up and overheated, so it should still work. I will check on shipping for you.

·
Banned
4,729 Posts
I ran this ECU is my car personally, works fine. Nate was nice enough to loan it to me while I sent my ECU back to TU for a re-cal. I ran it for a couple weeks with no issues.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haven't gotten any emails from you Quick. I Did get a PM from 85lebaront2(Bill) about the 89 J Body TII harness, it is tentatively sold!

Buyers paying with Paypal will be responsible for the Paypal usage fees!

·
Registered
52 Posts
TurboUno said:
sorry 'bout that. I clicked on your email link of your username. but could you please email me your address so I can mail you a post office money order for 70.
if thats still good? [email protected]

thanks again :thumb:

Sorry to reply under my cousin's name. we're using the same computer and i didnt realize it was logged in under his screen name. would you please email me your info so that i can get the payment to you. my email is: [email protected]. thank you :bash:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts