Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an 87 Daytona maroon with red interior and t-tops automatic, that I no longer need. It was a parts car that I did not end up using. Everything is there except the head and turbo and only the back half of the exhaust. The car has some damage behind the drivers door otherwise the body is in good shape. I do have the title for the car if you wanted to make it a driver.
you will need a trailer to take the car. Car is located in CA, has no rust. I don’t want or have the time to part out the car. Asking $100 for all.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle
Car Vehicle Steering part Motor vehicle Window
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle Car Vehicle Steering part Motor vehicle Window Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Sky Vehicle registration plate Car Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle
Car Vehicle Steering part Motor vehicle Window
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood
Vehicle Sky Vehicle registration plate Car Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle Car Vehicle Steering part Motor vehicle Window Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Sky Vehicle registration plate Car Automotive lighting
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood
Vehicle Sky Vehicle registration plate Car Automotive lighting

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Derek I apologize that it’s taken this long to reply.
The engine block has been sitting open for a few years without the head and a sheet over it. Because of that, it would definitely need a rebuild. The odometer shows 104478.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts