Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I noticed its been there a while. Also watched as the price dropped 2k so i figured it might have been cheap enough to go for. Another guy said it was a waste of time though

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did get contacted by another member about parting it together. It might be a possibility. But as of right now sparky305 is on the way back from Canada with the final piece of completing my car. An intact 86 Turbo Z front clip. Will keep people posted as to whether we part it or not. Sounds like everything is good expect for the floors and trunk... Indiana weather got the best of it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I just got off the phone with Sparky and he said the only reason its not drive able is that the drivers rear wheel well is completely rusted through and the strut came through the front of it. Doesn't sound like an easy fix so the car will most likely be parted if we do buy it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I think we all, near the Fort, need to get together and see what we can work out or figure out as to what each other is after. If this car was still available I was going to make an offer on it a few weeks ago. Not saying it's not available, just no responses from the guy. I had his phone number but my phone died. New phone, no contact info. Is there a way to make a private group so that the messages go directly to the members in it but not necessarily on the main board? Maybe under the Indiana sub-forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts