Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it's time to do some garage cleaning. I've been storing a little bit of extra everything for my 87 T2 daytona. Let me know what you need if it's not listed. All prices negotiable. I can take and send pictures of anything and everything.
T-top mirrors $30 each
Canadian complete guage cluster in kms $25
Woodgrain guage and front radio instrument panel surround $35
Stock motor mounts for early td's up to 1989 I believe. Have all three (tranny mount, front mount and passenger side mount). They are all in nice shape with all the rubber in good condition (I simply swapped in mopar performance onces for more rigidity). $15 each Beware of the cheap new aftermarket ones which will tear up in no time.
Common block (89 date code) non AC alt bracket $25

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pretty sure I have the shifter somewhere (one of these boxes). I checked the cables today and one was seized. The other worked fine. So I'll double check tomorrow and get back to you.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I must have sold that shifter a while ago (hard to keep track sometimes). I only have one shifter cable if that interests you let me know.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes t-top daytona, I have quite a bit of t-top trim in pretty good shape that I was going to start swapping to my current t-top car, but I'm moving in another direction so it is for sale. Also have some t-top mirrors. Interior is gray.

·
Super Moderator
6,975 Posts
i gotta ask you to make a list of what parts you have for sale and set prices to those parts, gauging interest threads are against the forum rules, if your selling parts, be specific with what your selling and what your asking for it. thanks

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i gotta ask you to make a list of what parts you have for sale and set prices to those parts, gauging interest threads are against the forum rules, if your selling parts, be specific with what your selling and what your asking for it. thanks
Will do. I'll have to list everything later today with prices.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
do you have a 87 T2 LM? if so how much?
If I go ahead and part it out in the next few months I will be selling my 87 T2 LM that has been socketed with a chip, but for now it's not available.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts