Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 87 daytona, (Title in hand), given to me by a friend.

It has a new engine and tranny (auto), new cv joints, tires almost new (factory alum rims), new brakes, new battery (or least it did last I looked).has a/c (does work, but has a leak).

It has tinted window (fac), factory sunroof, ext. color blue steel (rust free), NO DENTS, NOT WRECKED, body in GREAT shape (ok it does need paint), interior blue ( not bad) needs some work.

New rebuilt engine and tranny (ran) from another car. It did run, however my partner's 21yr son decided to help us, the young man removed the vacuum tree and dist (without marking it). We have got the engine run but not correctly.

I have not looked at the miles. I believe this engine had a TURBO (it quit) (he might have will have to ask) and was removed. Also, it comes with another working engine.

If interested I can forward pictures to you.

If you got time and MOPAR talent, a few hours and some bucks you'll have a nice little car to have kid drive to school or go to work with.

Or it will make a great parts cars (I wouldn't).

Not going to BS you, it will start, it runs like crap because boy wonder did the above. Body in great shape int, ok. I have the title.

I already have two projects, 66 fiat 850 and 66 mustang coupe, both being restored, I have no mopar talent, that's why I not messing with it. Besides my wife would kill me.

My friend has a new baby, and works 60-65 hrs a week, and has no mopar talent and has given up. Gave me the car for helping him install the engine and tranny.

Asking $700 or best offer

I live in Yorktown VA .

Tony
[email protected]

·
Registered
954 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it is an 86 Dodge Daytona

Sorry looked for an edit couldn't find it. Needed to add some stuff an correct the year.
I have 86 daytona, (Title in hand), given to me by a friend.

It has a new engine and tranny (auto), new cv joints, tires almost new (factory alum rims), new brakes, new battery (or least it did last I looked).has a/c (does work, but has a leak).

It has a hatch lift with a factory spoiler, factory tinted windows, factory sunroof, ext. color blue steel (rust free), NO DENTS, NOT WRECKED, body in GREAT shape (ok it does need paint), interior blue, seats need recovering and new carpet, (needs some work) and the door panels are infair cond.

It has electronic fuel injection. Has electric windows (they work).

New rebuilt engine and tranny (ran) from another car. It did run, however my partner's 21yr son decided to help us, the young man removed the vacuum tree and dist (without marking it). We have got the engine run but not correctly.

I have not looked at the miles. I believe this engine had a TURBO (it quit) (he still might have it, will have to ask) and was removed. Also, it comes with another working engine.

If interested I can forward pictures to you.

If you got time and MOPAR talent, a few hours and some bucks you'll have a nice little car to have a kid drive to school in or go to work with.

Or it will make a great parts cars (I wouldn't).

Not going to BS you, it will start, it runs like crap because boy wonder did the above. Body in great shape int, (ok sucks). I have the title.

I already have two projects, 66 fiat 850 and 66 mustang coupe, both being restored, I have no mopar talent, that's why I not messing with it. Besides my wife would kill me.

My friend has a new baby, and works 60-65 hrs a week, and has no mopar talent and has given up. Gave me the car for helping him install the engine and tranny.

Asking $700 or best offer

I live in Yorktown VA .

Tony
[email protected]

·
Registered
17 Posts
how long will you have the car for? I am a full time student and i have been looking for a daytona so i just need to come up with some cash

1 - 4 of 4 Posts