Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a 87 shelby charger that Im most likely not going to get around to fixing. It needs a new bottom end. currently its got the t1 bottom end in it. Ill go through the goods and bads

goods...new brakes, new timing belt, lowered with mp springs, big volvo ic, mp computer, rebuilt t1 head, all new top end stuff from a 88 daytona (manifolds, turbo, tb, injectors etc..) s60 cam, body is in pretty damn good conditiion considering its an 87 with no rust or major dents. interior is also pretty damn good. overall the shape of the car is pretty much top notch for an 87. also has a rebuilt tranny, and new clutch. comes with a 4 inch after market tach, and boost gauge

bads...needs new bottom end, the t1 gave out while running 14 psi, needs a new passenger side mirror.....thats about it.

I live in surrey BC Canada. anyone seriously serious about wanting the car and wants pics, I could go get some for you, other than that I dont have time. I will consider trades. or just make me a reasonable offer thnx

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can get pictures for anyone serious about the car...make an offer..im thinkin in the ball park of $1000 will consider trades

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know but I dont have any pics...there no rust, no major dings or dents...and everyone knows that one looks like...im only looking for 1k canadian...its a solid, good car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts