Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

· Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CSX642, Runs, Original, Needs Restored. All Shelby items present. Currently Non-Op Status with California Title. PM me for further details $1500.00.

click on thumbnails

[/QUOTE]

· Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: '87 CSX FS California

Too bad no one can take a road trip out to California for a COMPLETE, running, NO RUSTED FRAME AND FLOORS, '87 CSX. It does have some surface rust on the roof. The wife really wants to sell it! We were asking $1500 with no offers.

· Registered
169 Posts

Poop, I wish I had seen this. I just spent almost that much on goodies for my Lebaron GTS. Had I known I would have swooped it up in a heartbeat. :( Free bump for a sweet ride at a good price.

· Mr. Moderator
8,952 Posts

if you weren't so far and if I could sell my car lol!
With the extra money from my car I could come and get it...
Free bump for a great project!

· Premium Member
10,119 Posts

Too bad no one can take a road trip out to California for a COMPLETE, running, NO RUSTED FRAME AND FLOORS, '87 CSX. It does have some surface rust on the roof. The wife really wants to sell it! We were asking $1500 with no offers.
I just found it, a local here is looking for an 87 CSX. Tomarrow I'll show him some pictures. I'm not sure how much it'll cost yet to get it home though. They don't go super fast on the west coast, the word just needs a chance to spread. :)

· Registered
11 Posts

What part of CA? I'm thirty west of Phoenix. I am planning on selling my current ride to get a TD. Do you think she would make the trip in the heat? I understand the need for restoration, but will it work as a DD during the restoration?

· Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

What part of CA? I'm thirty west of Phoenix. I am planning on selling my current ride to get a TD. Do you think she would make the trip in the heat? I understand the need for restoration, but will it work as a DD during the restoration?
Car may be sold this weekend. I will post an update when I know.

· Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

If it doesn't sell by the end of July I am removing the listing and doing something else with the car. Several people have expressed interest but no takers, yet. I know money is tight right now.
Did I mention it has a new Sony CD player (CDX-GT100) and Pioneer speakers?

· Registered
13,677 Posts

If it doesn't sell by the end of July I am removing the listing and doing something else with the car. Several people have expressed interest but no takers, yet. I know money is tight right now.
Did I mention it has a new Sony CD player (CDX-GT100) and Pioneer speakers?
Please just don't part it.

You are dead on with the tight market, but it will sale(just may take some time). If I could have another one to restore i'd love to visit Cali for a weekend:nodding:.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.