Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine has a black 1987 Shelby Daytona, Turbo II 5-speed car. The car is essentially complete with the exception of the entire engine and its wiring. Everything else is there, including the transaxle, etc. A couple of the ground effects parts are missing. It has the "crab" wheels which are in pretty good shape, as well as four-wheel disc brakes (I know the rears were just done within 500 or so miles, not sure about the fronts). The car is full-boat on options--power everything. It's a grey leather interior; the driver's seat has a small tear in it but the rest looks pretty good although I think the driver's door panel is broken or missing (he may have gotten a replacement). The car has some rust but can be saved if someone was interested in doing so.

He's willing to sell it as a roller, or will consider parting it out and dragging it to the crusher if folks need bits and pieces. The car is located about 100 miles north of Green Bay, WI.

Reply here or PM me if there's anything you need or if you're interested in the whole car.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I need both door panels and the wiring harness for the drivers side + the wiring harness that goes to the center console.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW, I don't know if I mentioned that the radiator and intercooler are still with the car. I didn't need that stuff, so it's going to be sold or go with the roller.

I don't know if he's interested in losing the nickel/dime stuff until some of the major parts go...

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am interested in the radiator, air intake if you still have it and the hoses that go with it. I am also looking for the consealed headlight control module (not sure if it's the same as my 89) if there were no problems with the headlights before he took it apart.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts