Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 87 Turbo Z that i'm looking to sell. It has 71000 miles on it. Dark gray ext. 5-speed. T-2. Forward motion cam, Indy intercooler, underdrive pulley, MP stage 2 lm, msd coil, MP catback exhaust, new battery, plus probably a few things i am forgetting. I put it in storage last July when I bought a new truck. There was no rust anywhere then...should still be the same. The rack sprung a leak and leaked all the power steering fluid out so I cut the belt for it. I wanted to put a new rack in it but no time to do it.

It is really clean and runs great. Asking for 3000 obo. Have a few pics in another post and I can't figure out how to post them here as well. If anyone wants pics I can email them to you.

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also, since this will probably be my last TD, I am throwing in all the extra parts I have collected.

All new....mopar head gasket, intake gaskets, turbo lines...walbro 255lpr pump...sintered rocker arms...lifters...extra adjustable fpr...another enforcer 1 cam...turbonetics 2.5" swingvalve...two sets of exhaust manifold to downpipe bolts and springs...head bolts...heavier valve springs...and a used enforcer 2 turbo that probably needs a refresh.

Have some other stuff that the buyer can have if they want, too. Like used +20 and +40 injectors and some other used stuff.

· Registered
1 Posts
How quickly does it need to go? Any thoughts on delivery if I were to buy? I am in Tulsa. Meet halfway maybe? I assume it runs well enough to make the trip. I am probably 3 -4 weeks from buying something as I'm self employed and always waiting on checks from clients.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.