·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Date: 07th May 2014
Username: bigjon69420
Full Name:jon chase
City, State, Zip:Greenville pa 16125
Asking 125 shipped for radiator and intercooler, from a 87 Daytona in perfect working order, used for the last year, upgrading to bigger intercooler so no Need to keep mine. The ac compressor and condenser will have to ask 75 because it will cost a lot to ship. Will take 35 for condenser pump and lines and bracket in return for a non ac bracket shipped to me .

In the process or rebuilding engine, so figure I would upgrade intercooler and radiator!

Can text pics. Pm or message me.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Meant digital dash for 87 Daytona no I'm keeping my car but rebuilding the motor and have a huge intercooler I'm instaling so I figure If I can sell my old rad/Ic I could use the money in buying the intercooler piping and a few other things, but if someone had a digital dash I could trade and upgrade my dash

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have pics I can email. I had a guy ask if the find were solid like if I run my fingers does it leave noticeable damage. No fins are solid make a ringing noise when you rub your fingers across them. I would trade even up for a 86 digital dash with pigtails. Phone number 724-815-1906 call or text

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.