Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 87 shelby Charger was converted to T-2,blow Thur.I have extra wires added from the logic module to the wires that go to the throttle position senor and I believed the ideal sensor and there is a black wire added to the logic module but is not hooked up.Is there a diagram on how and what wires to add on the computer logic module to conversion so I can see if mine are right .THANKS

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
Tony, is their a link on this website on how to convert a T1 to T2? Is it only the air sensor I need to add to be a true T2?

D

·
0 Posts
theres pics in it,LOL its on here by the way.its a sticky in one of the forums :p

·
Administrator
10,179 Posts
Tony, is their a link on this website on how to convert a T1 to T2? Is it only the air sensor I need to add to be a true T2?
The AIS motor wires are the only thing needed to be "added: on any pre-88 TI (the log cars)

The 88+ TI cars need to have a Charge Air Temp Sensor wired into their computers to be "TII" ready

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
when looking at the description on the two 25-pin connectors the red and blue one for a 1987 turbo II logic module is this diagram of the red 25-pin photo top of the computer logic module or the bottom of the connector where the wires are connected to that runs from the fire wall.I ran all my wires as they said on the diagram and now wont start.I put them as shown if this was on top of the logic module,but if they go on the harness side when I connect it to the logic module it will be opposite hand:eek: please help

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
ttt

·
Administrator
10,179 Posts
So, to clarify the question....

You used the conversion Tony posted, and are using an 87 TII Logic module (which does not have an onboard MAP sensor)

Correct?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts