·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling off my 88 Conquest.. it will come withOUT:

hood
motor
wheels
shifter boot (I have it just not installed)

the car does have rust, I have fixed most of it besides the rear wheel wells
the trans is in great shape same with diff, the engine bay has been cleaned and painted high temp black. the interior is black leather (not perfect in front, rear is AWSOME shape), the car will make a great motor swap canidate or a great car for u guys with a 2.6L to drop right in.. it is missing the ecu and some other things, but would be great for anyone with time and money to put in it.. the air dam is together (repaired)
and the tailights have been cleared

below is pics of it as is but remember the hod and wheels will be taken off when u pick it up.. (any 5lug dodge wheels should fit)

I am asking 1000.00 obo

it will be up to you to pick it up and move it..

Dave
[email protected]
616-301-0689

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
obo I said..it is an 88 with a sunroof leather interior good trans and rear end and suspension... the only reason the wheels wont go is because I am going to put them on my reliant AND i have over 400 in rims on them (all redone) and I wont get that back for them... Iam not quiting the Conquest thus why I am keepign the motor I just need to weed the cars out and later down the line after I get the motor all complete I will get another shell

Dave

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
chasedtwisted73 said:
Thats alot for a car with no wheels and engine and n hood I saw on go on ebay for 900 with everything just last week.
That is considerd flaming his price.
Please do not reply unless it's valid question about the car or making an offer.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok the car will come with the rear 16 x 8" wheels but not the fronts I wont need the rear wheels

Dave

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the 7's look good on the reliant...

it is a TSI yes it has the adjustable sspension (SHP package), sunrook, power windows, alarm (OEM alarm), 8way adjustable seats, leather interior, all the power options work (windows, locks, pop up headlights) its a 5spd, white faced gauges

100.00 wont cut it.. lowest would be 850.00

Dave

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nope.. the motor is being rebuilt right now the front wheels will come with me the rear wheels will stay... I have over 200.00 in the frotn wheels alone.. I have a pair of rear louvers as well but those are worth over 300.00 so is the 83 hood

Dave

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK the car will go everything BUT the engine and hood...

here is what I am looking for:

OR
350 motor (no wires harness just a longblock) + 250.00

the motor just has to be useable.. I am looking to rebuild a 350 (something to do) and I will prolly bore anyways etc so as long as the long block is in good shape and useable I will trade the car for that + 250.00

email me or post here if interested

u will have to come and get it and bring the engien to me (the only stipulation)

Dave
[email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts