Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this before and well wasn't quite as serious about selling soooo now i am willing to cut more of a deal seeing snow is coming and in-laws are threatining to have it salvaged... SOO that in mind Would be nice to see it get a good home..

K well this is a semi project car. The engine Runs fine, I have a bunch of extras from an 89.

I started and need to get rid of it anyways since i have a newer one and i'll be moving soon so i don't have time to work on thus one anymore (typical case) Most of the work don'e was to the interior and the function of like the hatch and lever, windows, Doors open and close without sagging etc. Cleaned all rust from t-bar and around the corner windows. So the specs, it's manual, blue, t-tops (don't leak), digi dash, tripometer, black leather...i replaced the inner rear panels from the hard to carpet (i have originals) Fairly new Alternator, Have replacment Starter and Power steering pump. Turbo has no Play at all.

Ok so can't remeber everything i did...The Bad... it does have some underbody rust and needs rear e-brake lines, Theres a pin hole fuel leak right by the filter that i temp patched with this shoe goo stuff and could be patched with hose, the power steering pump leaks but like i said i have part... The car isnt really drivable due to the leak.

Ok anymore questions just ask . I know people will want to see pictures so i guess i'll have to find a free server to upload them on.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one is seriously interested??? I did relize the price is missing. I'm only asking $500

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pics worked for me... once on the uploadcomet page just click the download link and save it to desktop or folder

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am interested in your car. There is now way to drive it w/o power steering? I live in minnesota but have no way to get it here.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well the power steering pump works fine on it but just leaks fluid over time.. I wouldnt drive it on a trip though due to the minor fuel leak that i havn't been able to check to see if the temp patch has held or how long it will...

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yah the under carriage needs some attention, bosy wise, only bit i didn't attend to was the rear quarter panels. theres prob a 2" triangle on either side where it flares. Owners before me just painted over it instead of grinding it off. The hood could obviously be repainted but just a little surface rust (i tried getting a nicer buldge hood but they junked the car before i could get it)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I need to know, can this car make a 1500 mile trip? are the tires wore? anything that might go out? any problems i could encounter?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well, i don't know if i would really do that since i've had the car i've only drove it a few miles a week. (moslty for testing purposes) i personally probably wouldn't drive it that far being only source of transportation. Tires are fine just could be resealed (just have to keep air every so many days or so.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I do still have it, I worked it out to keep it for the winter rather than junking it just yet. I can post more pics on some server but it wouldn't be till friday. Any recommendation on a good picture server?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
alright it's taking me longer to do because i happen to live in the few areas still that don't offer anything other than dial-up

1 - 20 of 28 Posts