Turbo Dodge Forums banner

88 Daytona f/s - All goodies

2K views 27 replies 8 participants last post by  ShlbyDaytnakidd 
#1 ·
I posted this before and well wasn't quite as serious about selling soooo now i am willing to cut more of a deal seeing snow is coming and in-laws are threatining to have it salvaged... SOO that in mind Would be nice to see it get a good home..

K well this is a semi project car. The engine Runs fine, I have a bunch of extras from an 89.

I started and need to get rid of it anyways since i have a newer one and i'll be moving soon so i don't have time to work on thus one anymore (typical case) Most of the work don'e was to the interior and the function of like the hatch and lever, windows, Doors open and close without sagging etc. Cleaned all rust from t-bar and around the corner windows. So the specs, it's manual, blue, t-tops (don't leak), digi dash, tripometer, black leather...i replaced the inner rear panels from the hard to carpet (i have originals) Fairly new Alternator, Have replacment Starter and Power steering pump. Turbo has no Play at all.

Ok so can't remeber everything i did...The Bad... it does have some underbody rust and needs rear e-brake lines, Theres a pin hole fuel leak right by the filter that i temp patched with this shoe goo stuff and could be patched with hose, the power steering pump leaks but like i said i have part... The car isnt really drivable due to the leak.

Ok anymore questions just ask . I know people will want to see pictures so i guess i'll have to find a free server to upload them on.

See less See more
#13 ·
yah the under carriage needs some attention, bosy wise, only bit i didn't attend to was the rear quarter panels. theres prob a 2" triangle on either side where it flares. Owners before me just painted over it instead of grinding it off. The hood could obviously be repainted but just a little surface rust (i tried getting a nicer buldge hood but they junked the car before i could get it)

#15 ·
well, i don't know if i would really do that since i've had the car i've only drove it a few miles a week. (moslty for testing purposes) i personally probably wouldn't drive it that far being only source of transportation. Tires are fine just could be resealed (just have to keep air every so many days or so.

#25 ·
from what i could see, a good majority of it seemed to just be surface, although the floorboard i'm pretty sure are starting to go through. Last time when i pulled some of the carpet up there were spots here and there and don't think they were broken through yet.

#27 ·
Well i think the front floor boards could probably be replaced, there not bad to the point that your foot will break through but some rust was starting to show through. but it seems everything else underside could just be cleaned and por'ed. If i could get a better shot of it i would...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.