Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Radiator/intercooler setup from a '88 TII Daytona Shelby Z, very good condition came out of a cool running car.
Was keeping as a spare unit, but other interests for the LS takes priority so I can't see keeping it around anymore.

$200

Will post pics shortly.

Also have:
the TII airbox with IC hoses (except the lower) for $50

and some free stuff:

seats out of another 88 Shelby Z - gray cloth only the pass and rear seat very nice condition - Free - need to pick - no shipping.

88 Shelby Z bulge hood, also free - need to pick up - no shipping, Red - paint faded, not great but it's free!

88 Shelby Z side ground effects (under the doors) red 2 sets once more Free - if you need them come get 'em, no shipping.

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
420 Posts
can I get a pic of the TII air box and IC hoses? I need the upper IC to air box hose for a 87 GLHS. Will the TII hose work?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The mounting I believe is different for the CSX (I know the 89's are different from this one) it might need to be modified to mount it.

The TII airbox should be the same but the upper (all) of the hoses are shorter for the L-bodies. The upper IC to airbox might fit, but it will be a tight squeeze as is.

I can post some pics tomorrow.

Thanks
Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts