Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know I am new to this site, but I was told that if I wanted to sell my Shelby this would be a great place. I have owned this car since 2000. When I bought it I went through the entire car to make sure it was road-worthy.

The interior is in good shape and there are no tears in the seats, but there are some stains on the carpet. The exterior of the car is dent and rust free. When I bought the car I stripped the paint because it had Dodge disease, therefore I sprayed two coats of sealer, two coats of primer surfacer, and two coats of OEM colors.

The transmission was rectently rebuilt about six months ago. I lost a drive shaft, replaced it, and rebuilt the trans while the car was down. The motor runs everyday, but needs a fresh one. This is the ideal car for someone who has a motor and wants a car that will drive.

Along with the car we are including some stuff that we will not use with our racecar: (2) front KYB adjustable shocks that need to be rebuilt, autocross 2" drop springs and/or 2.5" hat and adjuster collars with springs(the lowest spring rate I have is 350#), an original side mount intercooler with radiator, and an extra head with the intake and turbo attached.

I have everything for the car, but I dont have the time, plus I need a new car for work. I am asking $3500.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.