Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
83 Dodge Rampage- prospector edition. Automatic. clear title. 103,XXX miles. red with black decals. new tranny seals. new power steering pump. hood scoop comes with the truck but is not attached. needs new drivers side fender which can be found on this site for $25. slight hail damage. all glass is good. needs tailgate. some rust on rear quarters. runs and drives. email me for pics. [email protected]

88 shelby Z parts- non working light module and front nose piece. turbo bubble hood with one small dent on the hump. perfect fenders. good doors, good hatch. t-tops.

MAKE OFFERS!!! EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES....

OPEN TO ALL TRADES

·
Registered
331 Posts
Re: 88 shelby Z body parts & 83 rampage 96 intrepid

the front end on the 88 shelbyz is the same as an 87 right? if so, do you have the lower front lip? mines all scratched up, and i wouldnt mind another one to put on when i go to shows or something.
PA200788.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
thats the best picture i have of it for the front end, theres more, but, there all mixed around in PB, this was easy to grab..haha

·
Registered
16 Posts

Do the doors have electric windows? I need the wiring harness UNCUT for the drivers side electric door + the door panels for both sides, I was planning on recovering them so as long as they're not broke up, they'd be usable to me.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

i dont want to part out the doors, i will sell the doors as one piece.. and your front piece is in better shape than mine..

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi I'm new to this, but I'm looking for parts for an 86 Shelby. I need:
Radiator and supports
Right inner fender How much for your fenders?
and a condensor

1 - 20 of 26 Posts