Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After long, hard thoughts given, im selling my rare Shelby Z. Its a 1988, turbo II Shelby Z, 5 spd manual, and a BRAND NEW MOTOR!!! I have put approx. 500 miles on it since i got it running, but seems like im running out of time,money and space to keep it around! For Starters, it has brand new:
Motor-rebuilt by Farmers Automotive, in Webster NY including:
Pistons, rings, front and rear main seals, engine seals, main bearings, rods, rockers, bore and hone +.020, milled heads, all new gaskets, crank, etc etc...
(all reciepts filed and can be proven).
Also:
battery
oil pump
fuel pump
custom intake system
rocker panels
ALL NEW:
fuel/brake lines
brake system including: calipers, rotors, pads and hoses!
Kumho Ecsta ast 15" performance tires. (225/50R-15)
timing belt
water pump (actually for a 95 shadow, so id recommend the right one)
stage 2 clutch
camshaft
and many other small parts i wont write for days to list...
The bad:
has an oil leak i have not been able to pinpoint, and im done trying!
had the driver side window smashed out, has not been replaced (thank God for plastic bags!)
has an irratic idle, which im 99% sure is vacuum related
has rust underneath the hatch area and a small hole in the floorpan
This car has consumed alot of time and money, altogether about $6000.
The car is located in Rochester, NY 14616.
Considering the good and bad, and not trying to get rid of it and losing my ass.... im asking $3000 or best REASONABLE offer. Feel free to email me @ [email protected] if interested, and please, serious inquiries only. ill email back any questions you may have, so anything you need, let me know. The car started up just fine this evening, and runs solid. My name is Will, and i do need this car to go ASAP! i have no room to keep it, and it kills me each day it sits outside. Thanks for looking everyone, and my loss is truly your gain!
Thanks again!
Will

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.