Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blue 88 Shelby Z 5-speed Tona. Sharp Car!! Sunroof, aftermarket CD player, Centerline wheels (Crabs go with it), Super Nice interior. The plastic piece at the bottom of the steering column is bad but the rest of the interior is beautiful. The exterior is nice. There is a crease in the left rear "Wheel Well" but the paint's not even cracked in the crease. This car drives super tight. I just had the Headgasket changed but it still smokes. The Turbo has been rebuilt by "Turbo's Unleashed". I will include a 87 Shelby Z Rolling Chassis & a 90 Daytona that still has the 2.5 N/A & Trans. in it. I have some other parts that will also go with it like a T2 engine dissasembled, 520 Trans. 555 Trans. for parts, ect. The only thing I am not including are three sets of Pumpers but they can be bought. $1800 FIRM or the cars can be bought separately. If you are SERIOUSLY interested call my cell (765) 432-9027 & I will e-mail pictures. I just don't want to e-mail pictures to alot of people who are not interested. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts