Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out an '88 Shelby Z and currently only selling the interior. VERY nice condition. Maroon Leather with the drivers seat only having one blemish on the bolster. All of the leather is soft even!

Seats (set of three, front 2 and rear) - $300
Door Panels (also in excellent condition) - $75 with no armrests, $100 with armrests (perfect)
Dash board (Excellent condition - this is just the frame/pad, no gauges, controls, or wiring unless you request otherwise) - $50
Center Console (Perfect condition - comes with the console door and shifter boot) - $50
Vinyl rear cargo cover (still rolls up!) - $100
Seat belt set - $50
Rear visor setup - $60
Tilt Column (steering wheel sold seperately) with complete matching lock cylinder set - $125
Leather wrapped steering wheel - $40
All other interior panels - Send me your requests (sill plates are gone)

I'm semi-flexible on some of the prices, but you'll have to inquire and ask. To save on shipping, I am offering free delivery to Chryslers at Carlisle (July 5-8) with 50% non-refundable (if you end up not showing up to pick up) deposit.

Send me a PM if you're interested and I can supply pictures.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
interested in console. it is 5 speed correct? I assUme since it comes with a boot? What color? I an interested in more stuff off the car if we cut a deal on this if you are selling more. On vacation right now will be home tonight.
Tim

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
interested in console. it is 5 speed correct? I assUme since it comes with a boot? What color? I an interested in more stuff off the car if we cut a deal on this if you are selling more. On vacation right now will be home tonight.
Tim
Tim,

It's a maroon 5 spd console. The console armrest/lid has a few scuffs on it on it's front edge, so it would need painted to be presentable. The console itself is in good condition. FYI - The carpet pieces that surround it are gone, and it does not come with the seat/window/defrost switches or bezel. What else are you interested in? A lot of the miscellaneous stuff as well as the tonneau cover are spoken for. Send me a PM with what you need.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts