Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all. I need a 89 and up 2.2L block. If the cylinder arn't perfect it's ok cause I'll be boring it out.

·
Banned
1,695 Posts
twitch27 said:
Title says it all. I need a 89 and up 2.2L block. If the cylinder arn't perfect it's ok cause I'll be boring it out.
I have a 2.2 from a 1989 shadow. car had 88,000 miles. $100 for the whole engine (non-turbo) i'm in WI

·
Banned
1,695 Posts
complete engine includes head, block, crank, alt, water pump, flywheel, clutch, valve cover, throttle body, exhaust manifold, sensors, belts, distributor, spark plugs. Not sure how to accurately identify a common block but this engine came out of a 1989 sundance/shadow. car had 88K actual miles, it's just sitting in my shop. has round tooth timing belt.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I have two 2.5 turbo short blocks. Both are cross drilled and are turbo ones with the oil drain back hole in the block.
One is in SE PA and the other is in NC. I may be able to deliver something between Charlotte and CT.
Where are you located??? Makes a difference.
PM if you are interested. I will sell either as a bare block or a complete shortblock or as a complete engine.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i've decided that it would be cheaper just to go with a complete motor. so anyone with a complete common block t2 motor for sale?

·
Registered
262 Posts
2.2 common block

i have a bare 2.2 common block that needs to be a little reworked do to surface rust its yours if you want it just pay shipping

1 - 12 of 12 Posts