Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The rear ssat plastic side panels inside my 89 CSX show some fading. On my GLHS I ended up painting the sail panels and wondered what the color code is for the CSX interior plastics? The CSX is more of a dark gray than the GLHS' warm gray color.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Not sure if you saw this thread.

Part of the center portion of the 88 CSX-T console and console door was black from the factory. IMO, looked unfinished. I repainted it Charcoal S8 and it was a perfect match. Looks just like my 89 ES Shadow after I was finished.
Speedometer Gear shift Car Vehicle Motor vehicle
Rectangle Lamp Wood Tints and shades Lantern
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering wheel Gear shift
Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Steering part

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Part of the center portion of the 88 CSX-T console and console door was black from the factory. IMO, looked unfinished. I repainted it Charcoal S8 and it was a perfect match. Looks just like my 89 ES Shadow after I was finished. View attachment 281944 View attachment 281945 View attachment 281946 View attachment 281947
Looks great!

I think I have a can of S8 so may try a spray out and see. I was thinking my plastic is darker than S8

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

Part of the center portion of the 88 CSX-T console and console door was black from the factory. IMO, looked unfinished. I repainted it Charcoal S8 and it was a perfect match. Looks just like my 89 ES Shadow after I was finished.

Interestingly, my can of S8 paint is a metallic charcoal, and when I try to find S8 charcoal, the only thing I can find is a Charcoal Pearl.

And mine is much darker than the interior plastic color.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts