Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright i have a 1989 daytona es sitting in my yard that I was using as a parts car. But its getting hauled away either today or tomorow so if any of you guys wants parts, let me know NOW. im located in lewisberry Pa (17339) if you guys are intrested in anything I can ship or you can come pick up. Its missing the nose clip, driver fender and mirror, hood, and bottom block. The trans is an A520 and the head is from a 2.5 n/a. The manifolds are still here, its got Ttops with the key. Just name the part and ill get back to you if its there, and to keep the mods happy, im asking $10000 per part OBO :rolleyes: ... let me know if your intrested in anything!

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it WAS black, but the kid that had it started to paint it primer grey... the rear bumper cover is still black, its the 2 tone black and grey like came factory, but some of the slats are broken, like, where they attatch to the top of the bumper theyre broken, but its not some thing you can see without looking close, and is fixable.

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my bad, the rear bumper cover is trashed.. it WAS good except those small cracks, but now its in like.. 2 or 3 pieces, I think it happended when we ripped the engine out cuz it was teeter tottering on cinder blocks.. sorry man

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.