Turbo Dodge Forums banner

89 daytona shelby BLACK TTOP

4K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  sinister87ttop 
#1 · (Edited)
heres a pic of the seats that NEEDS to be in car!!!>>>

this is my old 89 ttop with blacked out ground fx's T2 A555, looking to buy same car again its an 89 daytona shelby TTOP gray cloth NON power seat car! SAME AS PIC!! NEEDS TO BE RUST FREE!! doesnt have to be perfect, just solid black, half way clean, and running! I will and can trade my 87 daytona shelby z ttop with gray power leather. its in great shape, just needs a few things.

will trade above car for the right 89 ttop shelby in black,
thank you and you can email me at.......... sinister87ttop@yahoo.com

See less See more
Discussion starter · #9 ·
I HAD THAT DAMN CAR!!!! I NEED ANOTHER ONE!!!! LOL but short story..... i put the #4 con-rod threw the block!! BIG WHOOPSY, and the floors on both sides along the inside of the rockers had a 1/4 inch gap from the front wheel well tho the rear on both sides!! but i miss that FOOOKer so bad!! picked it up local to me thanksgiving wknd 04 for a whole $750 and drove the balls out of it till spring of 07!! cleaned it up real nice and did a lot of things to it. but by far THAT CAR WAS the BEST 1 ive ever owned!!! hands down!! and the best looking! the fastest and most dependable!! well till i ran 18psi and dropped 2nd at 6200rpm!! again BIG WHOOPSY!! that wasnt a great moment!! ;(

Discussion starter · #10 ·
He wants one of these............ sorry man. You know when I bought the car I didn't want it, I was looking for a Charger, GLH, Rampage, but something about a black shelby t-top that grows on you. Free bump x2, find this man a car!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GIMME MY CAR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, i have that pic on my cell!! its such a nice car!! very best of luck with it!! and if you ever decide to sell!! i call 1st dibbs!! straight up on the reals yo!! lol

Discussion starter · #13 ·
good luck finding one,I`ve been looking for a certain black one also.
not but 5 to 6 months ago i came across a pretty nice looking one on tennessee c.l, guy wanted WAY to much, and sent me 3 extra pics. i was gona wire toker some money to take a ride out to look the car over for me, but guy selling was a complete douche....... but i let that one go cause i hate people that dont wanta work to sell a car the right way and give a tad bit of there time to keep buyer at ease.... at anyrate yeah hopfully something will show up!!

Discussion starter · #18 ·
there is a black 87 ttop for sale on the milwaukee, WI craigslist...
awwww man, thats just to far awy for me.... and probably rusted out being that far up north..... plus id have to change everything over to 89 style stuff!! thank you for the heads up though!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.