Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been out of the TD game for about 5 years now and am looking to get back into it.

Currently looking for an 89 Daytona Shelby Turbo II.

I'd also consider a Spirit R/T again as well.

I don't mind something that needs a little work. Not looking to Daily drive the car.

·
Administrator
3,969 Posts
I've been out of the TD game for about 5 years now and am looking to get back into it.

Currently looking for an 89 Daytona Shelby Turbo II.

I'd also consider a Spirit R/T again as well.

I don't mind something that needs a little work. Not looking to Daily drive the car.
Welcome back to the addiction! The Dodge Daytona Shelby's facebook group has quite a few Daytona Shelby's up for sale right now across the US

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a white 1991 Spirit RT for sale near I77 and I81 intersection in western VA. Body in very good shape, new paint, no rust. Engine updated with factory engineering problems resolved.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have not been keeping up on what they are selling for.

I am thinking $4000 for it. I recommend the prospective buyer see it in person. Pictures don't show the little things.

I has like new tires that will need to be replaced due to age.

I'm selling it because I have too many and it recently lost its garage space.

Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump..I found a Spirit R/T about an hour from me, but shying away somewhat due to significant rust and engine issues.

I have a max budget of $3500. looking for soemthing close (within 3 hours or so of Scranton PA)

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bumping this thread. still on the search. picked up a spirit r/t and was way too rotted to save. someone help find me a nice R/T again!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts