Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic of what I am looking for, the ground screw was broken off in the back of this one and I was unsuccessful at removing it, due to impatience...:bang head.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
324 Posts
are you looking for a junk or non-working unit you can swap the back from?
whats the front of that one look like? I have a bunch of old infinity radios that work I would just sell you the whole radio and make it easy for you.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes a junk stereo would work too. The stereo it came off of is an 89 Infinity 2 with the 5 band EQ and cassette. I think other stereos from this year might have the same backing plate, not sure. PM me what you got and how much you want for one shipped. Thanks

·
Registered
324 Posts
you DO know they made a few variants of the 5band EQ right...lol
does it look like one of these?

because I have a spare one of the TOP unit in the 3 radio pic with a broken joystick which is probably the one you have and to me it's junk, the others in the pics all work. ( I also have the CDplayer slave with cord that I pulled from the same Daytona but the CD only lights up it accepts a CD but wont play it )

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Second one down of the four.

·
Registered
324 Posts
yep. i got it with the cd player thinking to just toss a joystick in and keep it since it works but I have enough Infinity radios. I'll PM you and you can get your radio back together.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have one of these I got from a junkyard, sound "pulsates". I could have returned, but I lost receipt. Has dark silver finish on top switches. Looks good, if you still need parts from, let me know. Wish I would have seen this before other purchases, could have save a couple bucks.lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts