Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need an intake for my lebaron, does K& N make universal intakes? I really want this specific k&N but don't know if they make them univeral or not, anybody know? I really don't want to make my own.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What would you suggest, just opening up the exhaust and intercooling it? I want to intercool it, but I'm having trouble finding a rad/ intercooler set up like i wanted to do. Exhaust is kinda of expensive, so i thought that intake would be my best bet

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
A K&N drop in air filter s a good idea.

You can cut off the muffler, on my Spirit when i first got it it I cut the muffler off and it was still quiet like this, prob because the Cat was original(120K miles)

Basically I would make sure everything is working correctly, meaning new plugs/wires, ect..

Try to get an Intercooler as they help alot, you can make some pipes and put it up front.

Then possibly get a Grainger valve to rasie the boost up to 14psi, you should notice a difference then

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
k&n drop in would work great. Your intake idea is not really conventional. I mean sure we have a somewhat restrictive intake but it's a lot of owkr to make a custom one fit or even a universal(that will forsure need modification).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts