Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thought it would be a ok swap unless the 2.2 turbo 2 is more reliable and easier to get more power out of it let me know of some ideas please

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
well I don't really know, but I would guess the SRT-4 engine would be easier to mod and stuff...but if you have a lancer shelby in working condition, why ruin it? If you want to do a swap, then at least do it to a N/A or TI. There aren't many lancer shelby's in the world :p

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
there were only 208 lancer shelby's made in '89. Ya, it's a rare breed hehe. I'd say it's worth restoring!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I just bought another board members 89 lancer shelby. Can't wait to go pick it up :) Needs a new head gasket to run then it will get some goodies :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have an 87 for sale. Was a show winner and has only 300mi. on new factory 1988 TII motor. I slid it into the back of a truck and kinda munched the front a bit. It's been garaged all its life or under a cover somtimes both.

I just don't have the strength to work on it. I love the car! But it really needs to go to someone that will take care of it.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I have an 87 for sale. Was a show winner and has only 300mi. on new factory 1988 TII motor. I slid it into the back of a truck and kinda munched the front a bit. It's been garaged all its life or under a cover somtimes both.

I just don't have the strength to work on it. I love the car! But it really needs to go to someone that will take care of it.
Do you have pics? and how much are you thinking of selling it for?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts