Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have forsale an 89 Turbo Plymoth Caravan. It has 120000 miles and is pretty clean inside and out. Transmission shifts like new. Its White with the woodgrain and Red interior.... Its all original.

Now for the problem. It has a loud knock. It still runs and drives but knocks pretty loud. I dont know if its bottom end or top end. I have been told these get wrist pin slap but i belive this to be a bit more extream than that. Before the knock developed the van ran and operated flawless. I drove it daily.

I hate to see it go to the Junk yard. Its got a ton of new parts. Fuel Pump, Lines, Axles, Oilpump just to name a few. It has Virturally NO rust anywere. I alittle on the tail gate. Thats it...

I am asking $900 for it. I belive its fair due to the fact of the good condition of the body and interior. If you dnt think so make me an offer. Thanks for looking and have a good day.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it is an auto. I will snap sum pictures today, I cant seem to find the disk they old ones are on. I will have to brush the leaves off of her.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, I know. Its like 30 here and its parked in at the garage. I will get them by this weekend for you I promise.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts