Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found another car to buy, but i need to sell this one first. bought the car last year off here from simsy. the car is a great dd/project. the car is far from stock and runs very strong. currently running 15psi of boost, but can go higher. since i bought it, i have replaced the ps pump and lines, door hinges and transmission(a555 with less than 2000 miles on it bought from on here. also replaced clutch). the car is solid, but needs right quarter panel and paint job. i won't be able to get back on here till next week, so any questions please call me. brent-267-377-5923. oops, the price:bang head...asking 1400 obo. i can post pics next week, but simsy had a couple when he listed lasted year. and there is i short video he posted of him beating it :)...i mean doing a burn out;)

· Registered
4,181 Posts
Glad to hear that you got it back on the road:thumb:

This car is a great running car and is 99% rust free. here is some pics

here is the link to the video of it that Brent mentioned. It wasnt running its best at the time but still was a lot of fun;)

· Premium Member
4,358 Posts
any idea in what's involved in replacing the quarter, do they bolt off?
Quarter skin is one piece and all welded.From looks of the picture it could be repaired pretty easily by some one who knows what they're doing.Some spot weld drilling and some sectioning will be required.See my site(see my profile for link) in More of our Cars section and you can see what's involved.Actually closer to your situation(the Pictured Car) can be see how's it's done in MY $100 Daytona section.I think that could be repaired without replacement.It's pretty minor to me.

· Registered
36 Posts
Just an observation, but in the pics it appears the rear wheels are on the wrong sides (being directional right/left specific fanning spokes).

Had I not bought my 88 Shelby t-top a couple weeks earlier I'd be interested. Good luck with the sale. :thumb:

TJ

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.