222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Actual Name: Tyson Dodd
Contact Information:[email protected]
Member since Feb-10-04 in United States
Lifetime Summary: Positives:56Negatives:0|Positive Feedback:100%
eBay My World - anthonytad1985
I have no pictures at this time, will shortly

I am parting out my 89 Spirit ES turbo. The car is white with gray interior.

I am selling the engine and tranny separate from the car.

Ok as far as the car I am not sure if any one has any interest in any parts of the vehicle. If you are looking for anything from it let me know and I will get back you with the condition and a price.

The transmission is a A413 turbo that was rebuilt by Cliff Ramsdell for Turbosunleashed for me in 11/07 and has only 3,500 miles on it. The transmission has 5 clutched in the rear pack and 4 in the front. Clutch packs clearances are set tight to spec. 3.4 KD lever, 3.02 FD ratio. Valve body modifications for firmer shifts.
I am looking to get $450 obo plus shipping

I am selling the torque converter separate from the transmission it is a Hughes converter I bought from Turbosunleashed.
This is how they have it listed.
Street Performance Torque Convertor
[Street Perfo] $450.00

If you are looking for the most durable torque convertor money can buy for your street driven vehicle then you search has ended. Hughes Performance has been in the transmission business for over 30 years and they know how to do things right the first time. After you provide us with all the necessary information about your vehicle (including transmission gears, engine size, tire size, weight, etc.) TU works together with Hughes to build a speciality unit for your specific application. Hughes torque convertors feature silicon spot brazed fins, a forged aluminum stator, a 4130 Chrome-Moly Turbine Hub, a redesigned Internal Sprag, with New Springs and Rollers, Torrington Bearings, a Process-90 Hardened Hub and Dual Anti-Ballooning plates. These convertors are strong enough to take a beating yet still maintain street driveablity. Do it right the first time and don't let your stock torque convertor take out your expensive transmission.
Again the converter has 3,500 miles on it.
I am looking to get $275 obo plus shipping.

I am also selling the engine I am not sure if I am going to sell in one piece or two depending on offers.

I will either sell the head complete separate from the complete bottom end, or sell as a hole.

The engine is a 2.5 turbo common block with a ported 782 head. And has 15,000 miles on it since rebuild.

Ok the head info first.
It is a 782 head that has a heavy intake and exhaust port job done with 1mm oversize valves .It has High RPM lifters in it, and a set of 813 springs with harden in and ex keepers. The head is drilled for seam holes. The chambers were reworked to flow the 1mm valves.
Looking to get $450 obo for the head .

I have a FWD Performance F-1 Camshaft $100 plus shipping
And a round tooth adjustable cam gear blue $75 plus shipping

Ok the Engine info
The block is a 2.5 89 common block / balance shafts still installed. The block is .040 over bore with forged CP pistons, T2 rods and cast crank. The bottom end was all balanced and blue printed. The block was final honed with a water heated deck plate 180 degree water through the block while being honed to simulate it running.
Looking for $2500 obo for the short block.
Looking for $3000 for complete engine minus intake exhaust/turbo.

I also have a Turbonetics S60 with .63 housing and 2.5 swing valve and adjustable can has 7,500 miles on it.
Looking to get $400 obo plus shipping.

I have a lot more things I will be selling intakes fuel ecu plus more and more just getting started for now and look for interest.

Thank you for looking

Items are being shipped from Maryland 21755

Questions welcomed. Tyson

· Registered
13,677 Posts

· Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Actual Name: Tyson Dodd
Contact Information:[email protected]
Member since Feb-10-04 in United States
Lifetime Summary: Positives:56Negatives:0|Positive Feedback:100%
eBay My World - anthonytad1985
I have no pictures at this time, will shortly

I am parting out my 89 Spirit ES turbo. The car is white with gray interior.

I am selling the engine and tranny separate from the car.

Ok as far as the car I am not sure if any one has any interest in any parts of the vehicle. If you are looking for anything from it let me know and I will get back you with the condition and a price.

The transmission is a A413 turbo that was rebuilt by Cliff Ramsdell for Turbosunleashed for me in 11/07 and has only 3,500 miles on it. The transmission has 5 clutched in the rear pack and 4 in the front. Clutch packs clearances are set tight to spec. 3.4 KD lever, 3.02 FD ratio. Valve body modifications for firmer shifts.
I am looking to get $450 obo plus shipping

I am selling the torque converter separate from the transmission it is a Hughes converter I bought from Turbosunleashed.
This is how they have it listed.
Street Performance Torque Convertor
[Street Perfo] $450.00

If you are looking for the most durable torque convertor money can buy for your street driven vehicle then you search has ended. Hughes Performance has been in the transmission business for over 30 years and they know how to do things right the first time. After you provide us with all the necessary information about your vehicle (including transmission gears, engine size, tire size, weight, etc.) TU works together with Hughes to build a speciality unit for your specific application. Hughes torque convertors feature silicon spot brazed fins, a forged aluminum stator, a 4130 Chrome-Moly Turbine Hub, a redesigned Internal Sprag, with New Springs and Rollers, Torrington Bearings, a Process-90 Hardened Hub and Dual Anti-Ballooning plates. These convertors are strong enough to take a beating yet still maintain street driveablity. Do it right the first time and don't let your stock torque convertor take out your expensive transmission.
Again the converter has 3,500 miles on it.
I am looking to get $275 obo plus shipping. SOLD

I am also selling the engine I am not sure if I am going to sell in one piece or two depending on offers.

I will either sell the head complete separate from the complete bottom end, or sell as a hole.

The engine is a 2.5 turbo common block with a ported 782 head. And has 15,000 miles on it since rebuild.

Ok the head info first.
It is a 782 head that has a heavy intake and exhaust port job done with 1mm oversize valves .It has High RPM lifters in it, and a set of 813 springs with harden in and ex keepers. The head is drilled for seam holes. The chambers were reworked to flow the 1mm valves.
Looking to get $450 obo for the head .

I have a FWD Performance F-1 Camshaft $100 plus shipping
And a round tooth adjustable cam gear blue $75 plus shipping

Ok the Engine info
The block is a 2.5 89 common block / balance shafts still installed. The block is .040 over bore with forged CP pistons, T2 rods and cast crank. The bottom end was all balanced and blue printed. The block was final honed with a water heated deck plate 180 degree water through the block while being honed to simulate it running.
Looking for $2500 obo for the short block.
Looking for $3000 for complete engine minus intake exhaust/turbo.

I also have a Turbonetics S60 with .63 housing and 2.5 swing valve and adjustable can has 7,500 miles on it.
Looking to get $400 obo plus shipping. SOLD

I have a lot more things I will be selling intakes fuel ecu plus more and more just getting started for now and look for interest.

Thank you for looking

Items are being shipped from Maryland 21755

Questions welcomed. Tyson

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.