Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This van is my sweetie, but I fear the rising gas costs and it's desire for premium mean I have to get something more miserly. It is an 89 Caravan Turbo, all stock but with new trans, TC, axles, brakes, new drums, discs, radiator, Chrysler Laser "wagon wheels", in black cherry w/ red stripe. Very good shape, very nice and clean. New HG/bolt set and rebuilt head. Exhauht is now a 3" setup with 'pack and Flowmaster on it for good sound and perf. I have pics. $ 2250 :) PCRMike

·
Registered
587 Posts
Its a auto from his other postings

"Gas has got me now, guys, and I am going to have to switch to a little gas miser. My miles are killing me. I had 30K miles last year in service calls, and am gonna have to buy a little Hyundai Accent for my work. I am gonna have to sell the van. Update though, it has new axles, new torque converter, engine oil cooler, and is still in great shape. PCRMike"

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes sir, it has been posted here with pics last year too. Here is a pic of it.

It has an area of clear coat peel (not white fade) on teh pass rear quarter behind the wheel. It may not be visible there but the scratches and flaws were pretty much touched up with factory touch up. Also, the wet spot on the pavement there is not from it. It will run 3K miles to the change and not use more than a half pint. The wheels are from an 86 Chrysler Laser (Daytona lookalike) Tires are 235/60R15 Cooper Cobras. More than half tread left. It has almost 170K on it and doesn't look it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
thats a very nice mini. if i didn't have a fleet already i'd swipe it up from you. gl with sale! actually coy might wanna buy it....... his name is DBBmini on here but he is on the "other" site.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cold A/C. Everything works fine except for the rear wiper. Air is good and cold, and I put an engine oil radiator on it, just rebuilt the tranny, new TC, and it has new shocks, struts, axles, rear brakes and drums, front brakes and discs, calipers, fresh gasket set (20K ago) and seals. Paint is still real nice. No rust anywhere. I think the pass front has a broken stud on the wheel. I noticed the nut wasn't as far in on one of them the other day. Minor of course. Had it aligned about a week ago after the axles. :)PCRMike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts