Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my 89 Turbo Voyager, this van has 89 shelby daytona 4 wheel disc brakes with stainless braided ft brake lines, and performance brake pads. The van also has the shelby daytona ft suspension which lowered it about 3", and the rear has been lowered with custom made drop spindle mounts 2". It is amazing how well this van handles, it also has 16" pumpers or ninjas what ever you call em. The front of the van is equipped with the massive powerstroke intercooler already in place and modified. The van is ugly but that also makes it the ultimate sleeper, or a great test mule. The interior is pretty nice. This was my daily driver until it broke a piston, so it needs an engine. Everything else is there except the top end of the engine. $400

pm with questions or call 410 610-6042

Attachments

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I would buy that thing tommorow if it were closer:bang head.Very cool ride you should have no problem selling it for that price even without the motor.Who wouldn't love a lowerd turbo woody van?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I never got to run it down the track but it felt pretty strong on the street, until the piston let go. I would put another engine in it, but I am trying to get my omni done.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Man if you lived closer... :(

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The top end of the engine was fine, but I am keeping some of it and selling the head seperate.

If no other interest by the end of the weekend I am going to have to part it out and junk the rest.
So let me know if you are interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts