Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Daytona Louver Brackets

Date: 29th September 2012
Username: ShelGame
Full Name: Rob Lloyd
City, State, Zip: Whitmore Lake, MI 48189
Price: SOLD!

Description:

Set of louver brackets from a Daytona (I presume, they seem to fit the rear glass on mine). These came in a lot of parts, without the louvers :(. But, I figure someone must have a louver out there wishing they had the full set of brackets...

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dodge Daytona Power Drivers Mirror

Price: $25 shipped
Description:

Drivers side power (electric) mirror from a Daytona. The plastic housing is a little faded, and I have no idea if it works or not, but it all looks OK. Glass is not broken.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
EGT: Pyrometer and Thermocouple

Price: $25 shipped
Description:

This is a thermocouple and pyrometer that I got with an exhaust manifold. I never used it. I'm pretty sure this still needs an amplifyier for the thermocouple, but I'm not positive. I never looked up any specs on the pyrometer. Pyrometer says 'ISSPRO' on the face...

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Cast TBI valve covers

City, State, Zip: Whitmore lake, MI 48189
Price: $45 shipped for both; $30 shipped for either one...
Description:

2 TBI cast alumin valve covers with 1 cam shield. 1 of the covers has been painted in hammer finish silver, the other is OEM. These are supposed to be good for cam windage and oil control. I prefer the 'Turbo' valve covers. $45 for all...

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
2.2 T2 STD Mahle Pistons

Description:

Used set of STD size Mahle 2.2 T2 pistons. They'll all clean up OK, one piston (LH rear in pic) has some damage on the crown, but not devastating. Looks like removal damage (hammer hit). All pistons therings are on a nd free, so no colapsed ring lands (IE no severe detonation).

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
2.5 CB RWD Oil Pump Pickup

Description:

Oil pump pickup for a 2.5 CB RWD (Dakota). Brand new Clevite part in box. Could be useful for a turbo Dakota or other RWD conversion.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
A523/568 P-Body Shifter cables

Price: $45 shipped
Description:

Decent set of shifter cables from a A523/568 manual trans. I beleive they would be from a P-Body.

So, $45 OBO. Make me an offer, I don't know what 523 P-Body cables are worth...

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
For Sale: G-Head (287)

Price: $60 shipped complete, $50 without the cam, sprocket, lifters, followers
Description:

This is a G-Head I got in a prts lot I just bought. I have no need for it as my rules require I use the FB head (which I prefer anyway). This looks like a decent (though very dirty) core. I didn't see any cranks in the chmabers and no signes of a head gasket failure. One of the followers is mis-matched, though. And another one has a chunk missing from the hardened portions. But who runs slider followers anymore anyway?

The reddish brown on the cam isn't rust, it's oil residue. I wiped a bit of it away with my glove. But, the cam looks wiped anyway, to me.

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
Re: Cast TBI valve covers

On the "2 TBI cast alumin valve covers with 1 cam shield", what is the extra vacuum nipple used for?

Dennis

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Cast TBI valve covers

On the "2 TBI cast alumin valve covers with 1 cam shield", what is the extra vacuum nipple used for?

Dennis
Not sure where it was plumbed to. These are supposed to be better for crankcase breathing, though. Dunno, never got around to trying them myself...

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Will you sell just the 2 lower louver brackets? I already have the top ones.
No, they're pretty useless except as a set. But, since you're fairly local, we could try to meet up somewhere. I'd sell you the pair for $20 if I don't have to ship them...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.