Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a blk rear tonaue that rolls and retracts with "Daytona" lettering. Will consider grey and a 5 speed center console push buttom (opens padded piece) This is a 90 only piece.

Thanks Rick

·
Registered
386 Posts
Those covers are hard to find, let alone BLACK (was there even any made in black?? I've never seen one)
If you're wanting one w/ the Daytona lettering on it I wish you luck, those are pretty tough to find too! Consider bringing it somewhere to be embroidered. You could get that done reasonable.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I have seen blk ones in the day at the dealership. People didnt want them sometimes and one of the mechanics would stock pile them. He gave me one once in 86 for my 84 turbo z back then.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Meezefbaby still lookoing for the wing pieces? I might know where there is one. Let me know what your looking for. Theres a great yard close to me that sells me stuff for pennies.

Rick

·
Registered
474 Posts
hey i think i have the tonnuae cover im not sure if it says daytona i will e mail you back with an answer thanks brian

·
Registered
474 Posts
hey i have 2 black ones one is vinyl the other is cloth with daytona lettering i think the cloth one is correct for your car the vinyl one is for 84-86 how about 25.00 thanks brian 770-355-1680

·
Registered
474 Posts
hey i looked at the tonnaue covers the cloth one has ruffled spots where the vinyl meets the cloth i took a few pics if you still want them ill send them thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts