Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not sure what tranny is in my 90 lebaron with the 2.5 turbo, but it is a 3 speed auto, and i'll come to a stop sign or stop light and its will still, be in 3rd gear. but if i give it some gas, i hear the turbo spooling but the car is barley moving but if i put it to the floor which probably isn't too good for the tranny the engine will accelerate, and in the tranny will downshift and the car will spin the tires, and go. the other alternative is i can put it in 1st or 2nd at a stop sign or light and that works. im sure its an easy fix, but im not too sure what it is, also the car has over 215k on it but i know the tranny was pulled and the bands were adjusted, and the valvebody was switched for a different one, and the shifts were tightened up.

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
okay thanks,would you happen to know where i could find a picture of these cables im supposed to make sure are free, im new to fwd cars, before this car all my vehicles have been rwd or 4wd all with limited slip too, and this is no exception except its fwd but it does have a limited slip that works great :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.