Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to replace my dome, map, glove box, hatch, CLUSTER and even the lights by your feet on the door with High Intensity LED bulbs. First off I need a list of the bulbs that are in there. Does anyone know of a website that would have them listed?

My only other option would be to start pullin bulbs. For the majority of them it wouldn't be a problem but getting the cluster bulbs out look to be a PITA. It doesn't look like the cluster will come out very easily so I would like to pull it one time, to replace the lights.

If anyone knows what the bulbs are for the locations I am looking or at least a point of reference so I can look them up without having to pull one of each bulb and then re-install them order them then do it all over again when they arrive, or drive without interior lights for a week.

Thanks!
Lambo-27

PS I'm doing this because my interior is two tone black and red and the boost, A/F, & EGT gauges I bought I am installing the aftermarket HI red LED and I want all my gauges to match in color.

·
Registered
577 Posts
It takes some time but it is easier than pulling all the bulbs. Go on an autoparts website go under the electrical then bulbs it should show all the bulbs in the car and where they go. Many of the bulbs are same type.

·
Administrator
25,012 Posts
If you bought the car new the car came with a seperate owners/operating manual, how to use the radio manual and an interior/exterior lamp book.
The info is also in the "Electrical, Fuel, Emissions" FSM.

Removing the cluster on 90/91 AG/AJ is not difficult.
1)Remove lower knee blocker, steering wheel shroud and lower cluster bezel.
2)Remove upper dash grill and remove 2 screws.
3)Remove outward screws on each side of the switch pod and remove switch pod assembly.
4)Remove 4 cluster retaining screws, pull out cluster, disconnect electrical connectors and vacuum line for boost gauge(if equipped).
5)Remove cluster

1 - 4 of 4 Posts