Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my 1991 Dodge Spirit ES, 114,xxx miles, black with grey power interior. Clear coming off the roof and decklid. 2.5l with 88 Garret T2 turbo and Daytona intercooler/radiator, auto. New mopar fuel pump. 16" LeBaron GTC wheels, also have the factory snowflake wheels but the tires are worn out, can break them down to just the wheels. I also have a bunch of spares to go with it, original radiator and fan, extra head and block, axles, trans and a new mopar torque converter. $1200 obo.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am in Lincoln, NE about 160 miles to KC. There is nothing major wrong with the car. It does make a little noise in the front end over bumps, maybe a strut or a bushing. It probably could use a timing belt, I have the belt but haven't put it in. It is a nice solid car, I just have too many other projects right now and this car is distacting me from them. It also has a mopar performance pcm and I have the factory pcm as well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.