Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my 1991 Dodge Spirit ES, 114,xxx miles, black with grey power interior. Clear coming off the roof and decklid. 2.5l with 88 Garret T2 turbo and Daytona intercooler/radiator, auto. New mopar fuel pump. 16" LeBaron GTC wheels, also have the factory snowflake wheels but the tires are worn out, can break them down to just the wheels. I also have a bunch of spares to go with it, original radiator and fan, extra head and block, axles, trans and a new mopar torque converter. $1200 obo.

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
wow very nice car! anything wrong with the car? Where are you in nebraska?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am in Lincoln, NE about 160 miles to KC. There is nothing major wrong with the car. It does make a little noise in the front end over bumps, maybe a strut or a bushing. It probably could use a timing belt, I have the belt but haven't put it in. It is a nice solid car, I just have too many other projects right now and this car is distacting me from them. It also has a mopar performance pcm and I have the factory pcm as well.

·
Registered
526 Posts
wow, i almost wish i had that over my R/T with the same miles!

-------------------------------
Joshua Mitchell
'91 Dodge SPiRiT R/T
'98 Buick Regal GS

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
hmmmm I already got alot of projects...I will have to think this over...

·
Registered
684 Posts
Jake,
I have to run out to VA this week. When I get back the first part of next week if you still have it I'll be contacting you. Does the A/C work? Cruise etc.?
Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The cruise works good but the belt squeals when the a/c comes on, I'll have to check the belt and compressor to find the cause. I jst put the car on craigslist so if it sells before then I'll let you know.

·
Registered
401 Posts
you're all asses! you all ignored this post till i asked for pics!! dammit. i can't buy right now but if you still had it in the summer i'd 100% be buying it. screw you all!

·
Registered
684 Posts
That's a bummer. To a TD member or some yahoo off craigslist?:D If it was a craigslist sale I'll have to keep an eye out for it when it's broke and they don't want to mess with it.;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Actually I sold it to a kid I work with, he didn't know I was selling it before yesterday. I still have all of the spares if someone is interested, he's just going to drive it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts