Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a throttle position sensor pigtail or plug for my 91 spirit r/t, my lock is broke and keeps coming loose, should be the same as 91 and newer 8 valve as well. PayPal ready.

·
Banned
866 Posts
Looking for a throttle position sensor pigtail or plug for my 91 spirit r/t, my lock is broke and keeps coming loose, should be the same as 91 and newer 8 valve as well. PayPal ready.
I don't have one but you can try these numbers???
B&R AUTO WRECKING ALB -541-926-2300 OR. USA.
JACK AUTO PARTS LLC -320-352-6063 MN. USA.
J AND B AUTO WRECKER -519-969-0300 WINDSOR. ONT. CANADA.

LOL
mike0007 TD!

Please if you get one,,,, a cup of joe would be nice,,,, thanks !!!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dennis, havent found one , I just taped it in. if I dont find one soon, I'll break down and get a money order and ship it out to you, just spoiled using paypal for all my car parts, thanks.

·
Banned
866 Posts
Did you find the plug you need? I have one what color are your wires my are ornge w black strip purple/w/white strip and black w/ blue strip also have tps 25 shipped i donot have paypal usps money order lmk Thanks Dennis
Denis ; note: The difference between the plugs , His has a slot in it ,,,,, yours doesn't have it ....His is off a different harness than the one your showing him . The pig tail that yours comes off of is the right one " Both plugs are three prong female connectors but are different plugs ;and the insert is a different colour for different application than the one yours comes off of. This is from a front engine harness from a 1988 TBI motor it's off the oil pressure sensor G/G, G/Y, BLK plug or a temp sensor plug BK/OR, BR/Y, TAN/WT ....OK!:wink2:
Yah I might of got the wire colours wrong though!!!>:)

OPPS!!!! sorry incorrect... not yours !!!!
Denis yours is correct plug connector ...
but one of the other plugs will work for him.....
;and hold the connection for it together and lock onto the ASI motor...

mike0007 TD!:thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts