Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 92 big spline 568 trans for sale. It came from a wrecked 92 IROC R/T with 79k miles. The trans has been gone through and all seals replaced and a brand new Quaiffe differential installed. Also with the trans comes a brand new RPS MAX Plate and Clutch assy. This stuff has 0 miles on it and the clutch is still in the box. I am asking $1850 for everything.

·
Registered
724 Posts
turbo2point2 said:
I have a 92 big spline 568 trans for sale. It came from a wrecked 92 IROC R/T with 79k miles. The trans has been gone through and all seals replaced and a brand new Quaiffe differential installed. Also with the trans comes a brand new RPS MAX Plate and Clutch assy. This stuff has 0 miles on it and the clutch is still in the box. I am asking $1850 for everything.
Unfortunately I sold all projects and have no money since the wedding, but I woul not differ from this price that stuff is worth MINT...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do have a good bit into it. But I need to move some things around so I priced it accordingly. I also have a shifter to go with it, but no cables.

·
Banned
4,729 Posts
My gosh I wish I had the $! You are only 2 hours drive from me too!
Bump for a sweet deal.

·
Registered
724 Posts
DaPomp said:
How is the RPS clutch for street use? I currently have an '89 CSX with a 555. Would your setup bolt up or would it need additional parts/work? Thanks. JB
I had the RPS ceramic 4-puck and it was a little rough stop and go, but one heeeeelllll of a clutch...

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think dapomp should quit being so cheap and buy the damn thing. That csx is only a weekend car anyways. Who cares about stop and go. besides you could probably paint it to match your calipers
-todge

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.