Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 92 big spline 568 trans for sale. It came from a wrecked 92 IROC R/T with 79k miles. The trans has been gone through and all seals replaced and a brand new Quaiffe differential installed. Also with the trans comes a brand new RPS MAX Plate and Clutch assy. This stuff has 0 miles on it and the clutch is still in the box. I am asking $1850 for everything.

·
Registered
724 Posts
turbo2point2 said:
I have a 92 big spline 568 trans for sale. It came from a wrecked 92 IROC R/T with 79k miles. The trans has been gone through and all seals replaced and a brand new Quaiffe differential installed. Also with the trans comes a brand new RPS MAX Plate and Clutch assy. This stuff has 0 miles on it and the clutch is still in the box. I am asking $1850 for everything.
Unfortunately I sold all projects and have no money since the wedding, but I woul not differ from this price that stuff is worth MINT...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do have a good bit into it. But I need to move some things around so I priced it accordingly. I also have a shifter to go with it, but no cables.

·
Banned
4,729 Posts
My gosh I wish I had the $! You are only 2 hours drive from me too!
Bump for a sweet deal.

·
Registered
44 Posts
How is the RPS clutch for street use? I currently have an '89 CSX with a 555. Would your setup bolt up or would it need additional parts/work? Thanks. JB

·
Registered
724 Posts
DaPomp said:
How is the RPS clutch for street use? I currently have an '89 CSX with a 555. Would your setup bolt up or would it need additional parts/work? Thanks. JB
I had the RPS ceramic 4-puck and it was a little rough stop and go, but one heeeeelllll of a clutch...

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
great clutch. There is no slipping the clutch in, but it has sharp grap. The pedal pressure of mine is not bad at all and is easy to drive.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think dapomp should quit being so cheap and buy the damn thing. That csx is only a weekend car anyways. Who cares about stop and go. besides you could probably paint it to match your calipers
-todge

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Duuuuuude.....

That tranny gives me a woody lol

Wish I had the cash (I know everyone says that but we are TD owners and TD = cheapo! )

1 - 20 of 23 Posts