Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Yes, they are. Because the IROC racing series didn't exist outside of the USA, the European export R/T's were "Shelby R/T" cars. Also, because "Dodge" didn't exist in Europe, they had the different valve covers to highlight the Chrylser-Lotus connection.

What I didn't know is that they made that big a deal out of the "AIRBAG" LOL! Kind of like the ABS stickers GM put on everything back in the '80's! LOL

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yes, they are. Because the IROC racing series didn't exist outside of the USA, the European export R/T's were "Shelby R/T" cars. Also, because "Dodge" didn't exist in Europe, they had the different valve covers to highlight the Chrylser-Lotus connection.

What I didn't know is that they made that big a deal out of the "AIRBAG" LOL! Kind of like the ABS stickers GM put on everything back in the '80's! LOL
I thought Shelby's name was not used after '91 and even that year was a mistake?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.