Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Sue the diode package is in the drivers kick panel relay block. The 92 daytona uses an over complicated turn signal and flasher set up. It consists of a relay for each corner of the car (4), a combination flasher, turn signal switch, and the diode package.

If you need printed diagrams I got my system printing (I.T. guy still sick) I can copy what you need.
Tim

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tim,
Thanks, I'll get back with you on that. I'm finally gonna post a new thread about the problem. Hopefully there is a simple fix for it!!
Sue

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tim,
just to let you know, I posted in Engine Management & 3.0 Turbo & Non-turbo. Tried to explain it as best as I could. He said he's gonna change some relays tomorrow & see if that does anything. If not, most likely take it in to dealer Friday, (before it gives him a heart attack). He says that the wiring diagrams won't help him, I'll try & keep ya posted. Thanks again,
Sue

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
if you can limp it to my house my son and I will look at it in our spare time. It will cost less then a dealer plus around here the dealers may know the new stuff but don't have a clue on the older stuff.

limp mode is second gear and 6 miles isn't too far.

Jan I know your reading this. I'm guessing this car has had a used computer put in it the engine computer is storing a 37 which I believe is a 3 speed lock up code. Car has an OD. But I think it really doesn't matter when all said and done. The real issue is the buss network is down. I could not talk to the trans computer or body computer from the connector at the inside fuse box. The connector is powering my scanner so there must be one or both of the buss lines open. I ran out of time the day I was over there plus had a really swollen leg and too much rat poison in my blood. Leg is better and less rat poison in me.
Tim

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Tim, ~I posted this in the other thread as well~
Thanks hun, but Shane talked w/some guy today that the tranny shop referred him too. He's gonna take it in Friday & let him take a look at it. Plus, I talked to Jason w/Jasper. He faxed some info about the tranny Solenoids, Re-Schedule & Road Test. One sheet reads, "CAUTION" Do NOT operate vehicle unless all 4 solenoids read correct current. I thought, as much as I ♥ the Beast, I'm getting too old for the low ridin' "B". Anyway, we'll see what happens.
Glad to hear that your leg is better & less of the rat poison. Our NEW neighbor is poisoning us w/bug poison & ?, we're not completely over it yet.
Thanks again, I'll keep in touch w/ya, Sue

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sue the diode package is in the drivers kick panel relay block. The 92 daytona uses an over complicated turn signal and flasher set up. It consists of a relay for each corner of the car (4), a combination flasher, turn signal switch, and the diode package.

If you need printed diagrams I got my system printing (I.T. guy still sick) I can copy what you need.
Tim
I hope you receive this, I need that diagram bad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts